Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madness


March is such a special time of year. I have always loved the month because of basketball and March Madness. I think I inherited it from my father because he used to tell me that it was his favorite time of the year and can probably thank him for being glued to the tv watching the tournament.

I have a lot of great memories of playing in the NCAA tournament and I would love to share them but I didn't intend to do that in this post. I wanted to let everyone back at home know that I am able to watch all of the games and have been doing so for the past 5 tournaments.

The NCAA and CBS have been broadcasting all of the games online since I have been playing in Europe. Most content broadcast online from the United States is usually blocked by location but thankfully the tournament comes in perfectly. This means a lot of late nights for me but it's a small sacrifice for the greatest time of year. Of course if I had/have a game the next day then I would not be up until 3 am.

I would rather watch the game on a big screen at home or in a bar back at home, but my computer screen works just fine for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment